CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 8 June 2008

****Update****

I've just realised that it's about a month since I last posted. I just don't feel the need to blog about eating so much any more, which I think is actually a good sign. I really feel like the IE thing is so embedded that I don't need it as much as I did at the beginning.

I have had some family worries over the past month or so which I won't go into here, and I have noticed a lot about how emotional issues affect my eating. When something upsets me, I lose my appetite completely. Then a day or so later; my 'hunger' can be uncontrollable. Except it's not, because I now know the difference between 'real' hunger and 'phantom' hunger. So if I am in the right frame of mind, I can pause and ask myself what is going on, and hold that inner dialogue.

The book I mentioned in my last post is good and has made me think. But I actually think I am quite far on in my journey, and reading the book has made me realise that.

I had a peaceful break in the Lake District with my o/h which was fantstic for my stress levels. I slept better than I had in weeks!

0 comments: