CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 5 August 2007

Holidays!


I am going on holiday next Saturday to Ibiza with my daughter. I am really looking forward to spending some time with her, as she doesn't live at home any more. We are staying in a lovely hotel, and will be eating in the restaurant every evening. We have stayed in this type of hotel before, and the evening buffet suits us very well, as you can see what you are getting. It should be fine with IE, as I can eat until I am satisfied, and then stop. They usually have a fabulous selection of fresh fruit too, at all the meals, which is great.

I have lots of books to read, and will also swim a lot and join in with the daily aqua aerobics. We will do some sightseeing and shopping too.


Plus, I will get a break from young children, as this hotel is over 16s only!


See you soon!

0 comments: