CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 10 September 2007

GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!


Isn't it always the way, when you feel things are going smoothly, things start to go wrong?

I was beginning to think I had settled back into my routine, when I think I took my eye off the ball! It was the weekend, and I had a couple of meals out, which was fine. Then I was on my own on Sunday doing my weeks planning (which took over 3 and a half hours; and that wasn't all of it!) when I couldn't stop eating a loaf of white bread which I had bought that day before. Then today at work I started eating digestive biscuits which were on the staffroom table. I had just had my lunch, I wasn't hungry, and I ended up with horrendous indigestion!


I think, I was so complacent becaus things were going so well, that I just forgot to tune in and ask myself what it was that I really wanted. A lot of the time, its just a bit of space, or a bit of time to myself. That eating is just a way of prolonging something pleasurable. I forgot to pause and ask myself if I was really hungry.


Oh well, back to the drawing board!

1 comments:

hello : ) said...

well done for noticing and being interested in yourself eating when you werent hungry hope you are well x