CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 5 September 2007

Back to Earth...


... with a bump!


And back to work. I spent most of last week getting my clasroom ready, and we were back with 2 Inset days, and then the children were in for the first time today. The 2 Inset days (In Service Educational Training) were exhausting, and it was nice to have the children in for a rest! Eating wise I am back into my IE routine, and its been very easy, and quite a relief to get back to it properly. I am nearer to the staff room this year, and this makes it easier at break times, also I can eat my breakfast just before the children come in, if I want to.


My digestion seems to have settled down too, which is a bonus. One of our members of staff has just succesfully lost over 4 stone using a system of meal replacements. She looks an awful lot better for it, and as she is not a 'serial dieter' like I am, it should work o.k. for her. I did catch myself thinking 'Hmmm, could I do that? But I know I couldn't, and the thought was only there for a moment. I would much rather try to conquer my dieting and weight demons the kind 'Beyond Chocolate' way!

1 comments:

Alice said...

Well done for avoiding the diet envy! It always gets me, but we know our way is better and certainly more fun!

A
xx