CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 5 January 2008

Happy New Year!


It seems ages since I have 'blogged'! I was very, very busy before Christmas, and then was too busy relaxing after Christmas. It all went very well, I prepared the usual 'feast', on Christmas Day, which was really lovely, my Mum and Dad came over and we had a lovely day. Then Boxing Day we went over to my brother's house, and he produced a wonderful Moroccan style meal which made a real change. Then it was just family time (both my children were home, which was lovely) I managed to get out for a walk most days, and didn't overeat at all really, as I have got to really dislike that overstuffed feeling. We have had chocolate, cream, puddings, cheese, wine, and all sorts of Christmas stuff in the house most of which is still sitting there! Next year I am going to be much more careful about what I buy, because a lot of it has been thrown out already or will be soon!

As far as New Year Resolutions are concerned, I am going to continue exploring my relationship with food , and I'm hoping to make exercise more a part of my weekly routine.

0 comments: