CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 20 January 2008

Why is this happening?

Having a minor 'blip' at the moment. January is one of my worst times, Christmas is over, I'm a year older, the weather is crap and I am skint!

So I do know why it is happening. 'It' being the temptation to eat when I am not hungry. I'ts so annoying when I really felt I had this thing just about sorted. It's just that blind desire to eat, and it's so hard to resist at times.

Pause, pause, pause. Think..... Is this really what I want to do?

After... how does this feel,, How does this food feel in my body? Is this how I want to feel?


I know I can get over this.

AND I WONT ATTACK MYSELF FOR IT EITHER!

3 comments:

Alice said...

Oh I'm sorry to hear you're having a blip. But it is just that, a blip. You're really an intuitive eater now, and this won't hold you up for very long at all. I think a lot of us are finding this month very difficult, could be soemthing in the water?
Take care

A
xx

Nicola said...

Oh I'm glad you've posted this. Not that I'm glad that you're struggling, of course, but the same thing is happening to me too. Twice this week I've pulled into the supermarket carpark determined to by myself lots of binge food.
Tuning in is so automatic for me now that I can't ignore it so I couldn't think of anything to buy that I would like to eat so I've left with magazines instead.
It is frustrating though.
xxx

nofoodisforbidden said...

Thanks guys! I'm just trying not to be cross with myself over it, and just work through it.