CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 20 February 2007

Back to work!

I have had a good few days, eating wise, and have done a bit of walking too. I felt as if I had lost weight, but have resisted weighing myself, as I know this would be a bad thing!!!

I have had a bit of chocolate when I wanted it, have only had the white and raspberry chocolate so far, but it is very nice. I have decided to stop trying to like plain chocolate, as it really is too bitter for me, I will stick with good quality milk and white chocolate. My appetite is still low at the moment, but I have decided to live with it, I'm sure it will be swings and roundabouts.

I am supposed to be going on a Beyond Chocolate refresher Course at the weekend, which I am looking forward to.

It's been ok being back at work, nice to see friends, and the children again. I never discuss my eating issues at work, so it's nice to let off steam here!

0 comments: