CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 25 February 2007

Refreshed!

I have had a day in London at the Beyond Chocolate refresher course. It was a bit of a nightmare getting there, as the local train company decided to use this weekend to close half of the line, and put buses on instead. I got there in the end, but the home journey took a long time, and I didn't get home until 10 oclock. The day itself was wonderful, with a group of like minded women, and led by wonderful Sophie from BC. One of the bits I loved was where we painted this fantastic mural, I'm going to do something similar with my class at school.

It was also great to meet some of my online friends from the BC forum! Nice to put a face, and voice to a name!

A lot of food for thought in the day, and also food for the 'inner woman', we had a lovely lunch and chocolate treats, and were given a cute little egg timer (pink of course!)

I think I got a real boost from the day, it was very useful to go over the whole 'tuning in', process again, and also to be reminded about things like pausing, and the negative messages we tell ourselves the whole time.

I brought back some little pink gerbera daisies, and they are sitting in a little vase as I type.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard that Beyond Chocolate workshops may be spreading across to us here in Australia

I live in hope :)

nofoodisforbidden said...

well that will be really fantastic!
Thanks for your comments