CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 17 February 2007

Hunger? Where's it gone?

Well I have had a funny couple of days. Went out with Mum and Eleanor on Thursday which involved a lot of driving for me. I didn't have breakfast before I went out as I wasn't hungry. I was by the time I got round Mums after picking up E, but decided to wait until we had lunch, wich was fine. I had a lovely pizza, and some coke and a coffee which filled me up. I had some bread and a banana late evening. Yesterday I had breakfast around 10, toast and a banana, then decided I would have coffee and cake at Lakeside when I got hungry. Well I didn't get hungry, but decided around 2 that I was tired and needed a break, so had the coffee and cake anyway. Didn't feel hungry at dinner time, but decided to eat any way, and had chicken, pasta and veg.

Today I have waited until now (11.35 ish) and I am just beginning to feel hungry so will eat soon.

I just have to realise that I am like this, some days I don't feel very hungry at all, but if I need the comfort of eating something, then I can, as long as I recognise what I am doing.

It's a bit annoying because I bought some chocolate from Hotel Chocolat, but havn't felt hungry for it yet!

0 comments: