CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 24 June 2007

Clotted Cream for Breakfast!


I seem to be getting back into the swing of intuitive eating. I've really been fancying clotted cream and strawberries for the last couple of days. So I decided to buy some on Saturday. But I'm never hungry enough to eat a dessert, so I thought 'well why not have some for breakfast?', which I did this morning. It was truly delicious, and quite a nice way to start the day.

I can't imagine ever doing this in my 'dieting days'! But it had to be clotted cream, runny cream would not have been the same. I actually couldn't eat that much of the cream, but it was delicious!

3 comments:

Alice said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Clotted Cream is luscious

LMM said...

I have to ask what is clotted cream?

nofoodisforbidden said...

Woa, you don't know what clotted cream is?

Clotted cream is a thick yellow cream made by heating unpasteurized cow's milk and then leaving it in shallow pans for several hours. During this time, the cream content rises to the surface and forms 'clots'. Clotted cream purists prefer the milk to come from cows in the English counties of Devon and Cornwall.

Its yummY!