CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 19 June 2007

Finally feel like blogging!


I just haven't felt like blogging recently, been busy finishing reports. They are nearly all done now. I am still sticking with BC, even though in the last week or so I have felt like kicking over the traces and packing the whole thing in. This is nothing to do with BC, and all to do with me! It would be the typical pattern that I would usually have on a diet after this length of time

, the novelty has well worn off, and out it would go, followed by an almighty binge!

But I have resisted this temptation, and avoided the binge, by thinking to myself, if I pack this in then what? I remembered back to how desperate I felt when I went to that first workshop, and how BC seemed the answer to all my prayers. Certainly nothing better is going to come along, and I need to get myself out of this rut, and realise that it is harder work than I originally thought it would be, but its still better than any diet!


The picture is of me and my kids; son's 21st at the weekend! (we made him take the rest of the cake back to share with his uni friends!)

3 comments:

Alice said...

I'm glad you haven't packed it in.
That's such a lovely photo, and the purple top looks really good on you, and I agree about the new haircut!

A
xx

Grace said...

You have such a cute family. I'm glad didn't give up on IE too. I think we all go back and forth on it for awhile, I know I have. But having a blog to connect with others helps a lot.

nofoodisforbidden said...

Thanks girls! That purple top looks great at that angle! Glad you like my family!