CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 27 July 2007

I'm still having an up and down time with IE. Which means that some days I seem to be able to keep to most of the principles, but on other days my inner rebel is out there. Also I have been pretty unkind to myself a lot of the time.

Of course I have a lot more time on my hands 'cos it is the school holidays, You'd think I would be really happy which I am some of the time, but at others i feel out of my routine, and I miss my school friends. i do get a bit down sometimes in the holidays which seems so strange as I really look forward to them! Teaching is a funny job. It is exhausting and so high pressured for most of the time, and then when the holidays come its a bit like someone who has had a limb amputated.

I think I have got into a better routine with eating today, and I'm going to try to stick with it. I'm going out to meet some friends from work for a collegue's birthday which I am now looking forward to, as I'm feeling a bit more up, and have stopped attacking myself. I managed to do this by making a mental list of all the good things about myself, and it really helped.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Making a list of all the good things about yourself is a great idea!! I know it's hard to be kind about yourself sometimes, I find I am really mean about myself a lot of the time, and this is something Beyond Chocolate has made me realise. I hope you are able to relax during the school holidays and enjoy some "me time".

nofoodisforbidden said...

Thanks!

LMM said...

Like you I am also struggleing with the inner rebel, I rebel against diets I rebel against not dieteing...why oh why???