CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 13 April 2008

Last Week.


The last week of my holiday is now over, and I'm trying not to get that 'sinking feeling' about going back to work!


I have had a great week. Met up with forum friends, ad we had a lovely Moroccan meal in town, and an impromptu belly dance from the waitress! We all seemed to hit it off really well, and hopefully we can all meet up again soon. The food was interesting, It was dark, and hard to see what you were eating, but it all tasted really nice. Even the chick peas, which I didn't realise were there until I had had a couple of bites. (Usually I avoid them, as I hate pulses!)


My daughter and I had a fun day out in town again Thursday, I took her to see Hairspray for her 25th birthday which she loved.


Then the weekend in Belfast (see picture!) went really quickly. A Lebanese meal was an interesting experience, and I think I managed to not overeat at all until Saturday night, when I had to wait a bit too long (waiting for other people to be ready) to eat, and ate more of my pizza than I really needed to! Boy did I feel stuffed, and it gave me a tummy ache. It was good in a way because it reminded my of how I dislike that over-full feeling.

I avoided the fry-up both days, a lovely selection of fruit and yoghurt was much more to my taste! Met some lovely (and 1 not so lovely!) old friends, and made some new ones too!
Oh and my ankle (achilles tendonitis) appears to be much better so I am able to walk again!

1 comments:

nofoodisforbidden said...

Please don't click on salars link; it may be a virus.