CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 3 March 2007

A tiring week at work, we have had an open evening, where we are at school from 8 am till 7.30 pm. We have a sort of buffet for when we have a break, which normally consisit of quite stodgey stuff like quiche, sausage rolls, bread etc. I decided to have it if I was hungry, which I was when I had a break around 6. I didn't overeat, and quite enjoyed it. I didn't eat later, which was good for me, as I normally get home very tired, and eat to stave off the tiredness. I didn't eat again as I wasn't hungry, decided I was tired and went straight to bed.

Since then I have had an ok week, I've been eating quite a lot of stodgy stuff since that buffet, more because I couldn't think what I wanted to eat really. It's lunches at work which I need to address, as I really can't think sometimes what I am going to want to eat later in the day. Friday was better, i took a salmon salad which i really enjoyed. But I don't always fancy salad especially when it is cold!

0 comments: