CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 16 February 2008

Chocolate week. (weak?)


I'm having a right old 'chocolate week' this week! I have been off work, (half term) and a lot of the time all I have wanted to eat is chocolate cake, or chocolates, and all I have wanted to drink is hot chocolate.( Mind you, I don't usually have cream like this picture!)

It is strange, because I don't normally eat a lot of chocolate, I don't normally fancy it that much. But I am just going with it and seeing what will happen. I have done lots of steps this week, so I have moved around quite a lot.


We are going for a meal in a local restaurant tonight, which will make a nice change. Am feeling guilty because I washed o/h's 'fitness pants', with fabric conditioner (they got mixed up with the other washing) and I feel really bad now!


Off to aplologise to him!

2 comments:

Alice said...

What's wrong with washing them with fabric conditioner??! So puzzled!
Well done for going with your craving
xx

nofoodisforbidden said...

It spoils the 'wicking away' of moisture apparently!