CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 25 February 2008

The long road.

I wonder how long this is going to take? Years I suppose, which is understandable, since I have been struggling with my eating for a lifetime. I use to think that all I wanted was to be a 'normal eater', and I really think that I am that now. But I still have times when I doubt myself, dislike my 'wobbly bits', and tell myself off. So I am not all fixed yet, and there is still more to do.

On the positive side I am moving my body a lot more now, I am really enjoying the walking, and fitting it into my daily activity suits me well. Most days I am doing my 10,000, the light evenings help!

And I think the 'chocolate phase' is nearly finished!

2 comments:

nofoodisforbidden said...

Whoops; double post!

Alice said...

It's never a straight road either is it? There are always things hiding behind bushes, jumping out at you. But this way is forever, and every step is a step forward.