CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 9 February 2008

New Glasses.

Today I decided I would go and order a couple of pairs of new glasses. As I have to wear them all the time now, since my sight started to deteriorate in my forties, I thought I would treat myself to a couple of really glamorous pairs in the BOGOFF at Specsavers. Then I can wear different pairs with different outfits, which is what I really love to do. One pair are bright pink and red, and the others are a dark bluey-purple with flowers down the sides!
I always like to look good, and have decided to incorporate the specs into my 'look'!
No need to look dowdy, even if I am in my 50s!

I have also walked 11000 steps today!

3 comments:

Alice said...

11000 is fantastic!!!!
The specs sound lovely. I am terrible jealous, my only pair are twisted and bent and look slightly ridiculous! And you always do look so pulled together and stylish, so good on you.

50s are the new 30s...

A
xx

Jane said...

How exciting. Your new glasses sound so beautiful and feminine!

And well done on your steps. I understand the excitement with a pedometer myself!!!!

nofoodisforbidden said...

Thanks guys!