CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 25 February 2008

The long road.

This is a very long road to travel I feel. I'ts not that I don't feel I am making progress, that's not the case at all. I'm just wondering when the journey will be over and I'll feel like I've arrived somewhere.

I suppose after a lifetime of dieting and bingeing, I can't really expect anything else.

I have been working on moving my body far more, recently, which is progress for me, as I have been very resistant to this in the past. I have been working on my steps over the last fortnight, and on most days have done the 10,000 I have been aiming for. Now the evenings are getting lighter, it is a bit easier to fit it all in.

Oh, and I think the 'chocolate phase' is more or less over!

0 comments: