CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 28 March 2007

I HAVE Lost Weight!!


I felt like weighing myself for some reason this morning and have discovered that I have lost weight! It's about half a stone or slightly more since I stared BC. I am very pleased about this as this is the first time in my whole life that I have ever lost weight without dieting (and every time I did I put it back on anyway!) I am determined not to focus too much on what I have or haven't done to achieve this as I have heard that this can have a negative effect. But I will continue to be 'present' when I am eating, to eat what I want, and to stop when I am satisfied. I think the 'satisfied' signal is getting much easier to pick up for me, it is a very definite physical sensation for me now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoo hooo

CONGRATULATIONS :)

nofoodisforbidden said...

Thanks! :)

wife2abadge said...

Kewl! That's great!!!!!