CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 29 March 2007

The Vitality Show /'moving'


I'm looking forward to the next couple of weeks. I'm going to the Vitality show at the weekend and I'm hoping to meet some BC buddies there. Also get some advice on clothes, exercise etc and generally have a fun time.


I also have had some difficulties with ummm... whisper it (constipation) recently. I've had to make the effort to eat breakfast, which I don't always feel hungry for, and to eat things that will, in a word; get me moving!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be an official BC'er soon - I signed up for the e-course today!

In regards to the ... you know.... perhaps a glass of metamucil would be better then eating when not hungry. It has really helped me a lot :)

nofoodisforbidden said...

Good for you!


A glass of what?

Anonymous said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metamucil

here it is...it even tastes yummy! added bonus there ;)