CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 10 April 2007

A Box Of Chocolates

My darling son (20, 6 foot tall and hairy!)A bought me a box of chocolates today :) So unlike him, but bless him, he felt guilty because the Mothers day card he sent me got lost in the post! So I have just sat and eaten one slowly......................and four others in quick succession, and very unintuitively (if there is such a word!)

I also have been doing a bit of 'grazing', or rather 'carrying on eating past the point where I have had enough' if you like. I have had a curiously upsetting couple of days emotionally (my daughter has been home for a few days and she is finding it hard to adjust). While I can recognise that I am upset, and have been determined not to eat emotionally, I have slipped up now and then, and found myself eating mindlessly.!

But at least I recognise what I am doing!

2 comments:

wife2abadge said...

I think recognizing what you're doing is important. The next step is finding something else to do instead -- that's what I'm working on, and working on, and working on...

Anonymous said...

I agree, recognition is a positive step.

I had a bought of emotional eating lately too