CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 6 April 2007

Easter Weekend!


Normally this would be a difficult time for me; well difficult in that I would probably have thrown whatever diet I was doing overboard, and would have started eating everything in sight already! Or be struggling to keep to my diet/cut down ahead of the holiday. Now I feel a lot more in control, I am not stressing about what I am going to eat, and I'm not casting longing glances at Easter Eggs in the supermarket. In fact my kids( both adult now; but they're still my kids!) have asked for cds this year and I was feeling quite superior in Sainsbury's today looking at people with stacks of cheap chocolate eggs in their trolleys. I have chocolate at home, but it's good quality chocolate that I eat a couple of squares of when I fancy it.

We will have a big family dinner round my Mum's on Sunday, and I intend to enjoy it, but not overeat. I'm just looking forward to spending quality time with my family without gettting stressed about food!


The weather is lovely here at the moment so I've been doing a lot of walking (Its the school holidays too, so no work!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoo hooo! isn't it great? I think this is the first non nervous easter I have ever had.

today I went to a gourmet chocolate shop and picked out 15 good quality little chockies and they are in the fridge waiting for the right mood.

It's so exciting to feel this way

nofoodisforbidden said...

Yum. I had chocolate for my lunch today. Just ate the squares with coffee, letting them melt in my mouth.