CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 1 April 2007

Fun, fitness and ... vampires(!)


Well I had a great day yesterday at 'The Vitality Show', at Olympia in London. The show is all about health, beauty and fitness, there is so much to see and do. I got loads of goodies, in fact I had to buy a box on wheels to trundle it all around in! The box itself is great too, as I've needed something like this for school for ages. I got to try some different products, some I liked; like hair straighteners, and makeup, and some I didn't; which was an instant eye lift! It looked great, but felt very stiff and uncomfortable, and the woman who applied it was a bit rude, to be honest! I met a new friend there from the Beyond Chocolate Form, and we tried every type of juice on offer in the place, and found some very nice new ones; plum was my favourite; yum!

I saw some fitness demos; my new friend participated in Tai Chi, which she found a lot more strenuous than it looks! I also thought it looked good, I'll have to look out for a class near me.

As I was about to leave I found out I could have had an injection of botox or fillers! Maybe next time!


Something really strange happened on the way home though; I saw two vampires on the tube! They were young, in their twenties, usual goth clothing, but they had fangs! And they didn't look fake, it looked like their real teeth, it was so wierd. Course they couldn't have been REAL vampires, cos it was daylight lol!

3 comments:

nofoodisforbidden said...

Boy, I MUST cut down on the exclamation marks (!)

Anonymous said...

LOL wow I have never seen anyone like that although there seems to be a few goths around lately

I love exclamation marks! I use them all the time!!

the Vitality show sounds amazing.

nofoodisforbidden said...

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!