CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 7 May 2007

Not A Lot To Say....!


I have been a bit preoccupied this week, and probably a little unfocused. I am applying for a new job (shhh! don't tell anyone!) which will be a big change for me, and it is in a different educational setting to what I am used to. I have been giving it a great deal of thought, and so my attention has not really been on my eating. Plus I have been very busy, and haven't had time to do any exercise.


All this sounds like a whole load of excuses to me, (and may to you too if you are reading this) but hey, as they say, Sh!t happens!!!! And the point is, that this is LIFE not a diet!


On the plus side, I went to the BC tea party which was fun, it was lovely to put some real faces to the names I read about on the BC forum and other blogs. Can't say I thought much of the actual 'tea', but it's hard to cater for those numbers. I also joined in with the chocolate tasting, which confirmed my suspicion that cheap chocolate is Not Worth Eating!!! Give me the good quality stuff every time, I really can't be doing with Cadburys Dairy Milk, Galaxy et al.


And I bought some fab new size 14 trousers from Next today!! Yay!

7 comments:

Alice said...

It was great to meet you!
Wasn't the chocolate divine?

I just read your profile from nosiness and I didn't realise you were a slimming world leader. That's quite a turnaround!

I have to say you struck me as a very pulled together and sorted lady, very secure in yourself. It was really lovely to find someone further along on the journey than me. Further proof that intuitive eating is worth persisting with.

By the way, the photos you use in your posts are amazing, where do you find them?!

Well done with the new trousers :)

A
xx

nofoodisforbidden said...

Slimming Magazine Clubs, not Slimming World, there is a difference, (actually SMC were probably stricter!)

Thanks for the lovely comment it was nice to meet you too (secure and sorted lol- don't you mean 'old'!!)

The pics come from a website called 'virtual chocolate', probably totally illegal to use them, but I don't think they'll find out!

Anonymous said...

I would love to have attended the tea party. The chocolate tasting sounds wonderful

Best of luck with the job application and the new trousers are great!

Alice said...

I don't mean old!

nofoodisforbidden said...

No, I know you didn't, Alice! Only messing around!

Actually the trousers are a bit big! =)

flurogoddess said...

I didn't think that much of the tea either. I was expecting a cup of hot tea with a big fancy fairy cake or something! I was dissapointed and had to go to a French Patisserie on the way home for a bigger cake! LOL

I really enjoyed the talking though.

hello : ) said...

Good luck with the job, it was great to meet you xxx