CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 30 May 2007

This post is rubbish!

I'm skipping off from writing reports for a couple of minutes. Hah! Have done 7, and have another 23 to go!

Had a lovely weekend away near Winchester with my SO. I love that; SO; it stands for 'significant other', fantastic phrase. It was a very rainy weekend, but we had a look around Portsmouth (HMS Victory), it was great to actually see where Nelson fell. (That's enough teacher talk!)
We had a swim as well which was nice, as the water was lovely and warm. I have been walking too (a bit but I hate the rain!)
As far as eating went, I relaxed into it and ate when I wanted to, and although I didn't always stop when I was satisfied,(the food was too nice!) I was aware of that.
I had the feeling when I got back that I often had when I was dieting, a feeling that I had overeaten (although I didn't that much) and should be doing some sort of diet. It's only just occoured to me that I might be subconciously attacking myself for not dieting!

So I'm going to take it easy on myself this week, but also I'm re-reading some of the BC book.
Also I have a couple of shopping trips lined up with my son and daughter; so the old credit card will be taking a bashing. (Always good, a bit of retail therapy)

0 comments: